Marketing and Fundraising Consultant (Pacific Time Zone)
Position Type: Permanent full-time
Job Region: Remote, West Coast of USA or Canada
hjc invites qualified individuals to apply for the position of Digital Services Consultant. The position will be based remotely on the west Coast (within the Pacific time zone) of the United States or Canada.
As a consultant to strategic services, this role is responsible for providing digital marketing and fundraising guidance for hjc clients. This is a multi-dimensional role within a full-service agency specializing in digital marketing and fundraising for non-profits. This role is required to have a strong understanding of organizational best practise and an integrated approach to fundraising.
The consultant provides leadership and excellence on all strategic projects, specifically specializing on:
- – Analytics
- – Online marketing or fundraising
- – Project Management
- – Customer Facing
- – Client Relationship Management
Other projects may be developed as part of this position. This position works closely with senior leadership at hjc.
This position entails, but is not limited to:
- – Managing ongoing relationships with clients
- – Working with creative team on innovative solutions to client needs
- – Analyzing and assessing client strategic plans, communication pieces and calendars, online marketing, etc.
- – Developing campaigns and recommended budgets
- – Developing thoughtful and informed strategies
- – Staying up to date on industry trends for fundraising and organizational management
- – Ensuring all work is executed to the highest level of quality – on time and on budget
- – Developing and maintaining strong client confidence, rapport and relationships
- – Industry knowledge and leadership in the sector on fundraising best practices
- – Experience with Luminate Online and/or other digital fundraising platforms like Classy, Rallybound, Engaging Networks, etc.
- – Strong client relation skills
- – Strong research skills
- – Strong online marketing knowledge (social media, online marketing/PR, content development, video production, email)
- – Strong analytics skills
- – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- – Superb team building skills and creative problem-solving abilities
- – Project and team leadership skills (from concept to post-campaign analysis)
- – High organizational capacity and ability to manage client expectations
- – Must be a regular and comfortable user of the internet, online social networks
- – Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- – Experience in Direct Response or Multi-Channel marketing an asset
Experience and Education
- – University degree or higher
- – 1-3 years’ work experience in client management and non-profit strategy
- – Digital marketing and/or fundraising experience
- hjc is a flexible, progressive work place
- Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate periods of pressure
- Occasional travel may be required
- Generous Professional development
- Excellent speaking and publishing opportunities
Please Use Subject Line: Marketing Consultant (Pacific) - Your_Name_Here
We thank everyone for their interest but only those selected for interview will be contacted.