Account Executive (Project Manager), Digital Marketing
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Region: ON - Metro Toronto Area
hjc is inviting qualified individuals to apply for the position of Account Executive, Digital Marketing and Fundraising.
hjc is a unique consulting partnership providing leadership and vision in fundraising and campaign strategy to the global nonprofit and progressive sectors for over 20 years. We work with nonprofits, charities and political organizations to deliver innovative, effective practices in advocacy, constituent engagement and fundraising / advancement.
We’re committed to our staff and encourage a progressive, caring and highly dynamic work environment.
This position is designed to develop competencies in integrated and digital fundraising as well as exposing the incumbent to the cutting edge of fundraising.
If hired, you will be responsible for providing integral support to the digital marketing team in all aspects of their work. Under the guidance of digital marketing staff, you will help manage and coordinate digital marketing campaigns for clients and assist in hjc business activities.
This position encompasses many aspects of digital and integrated marketing including but not limited to: Integrated Fundraising/Lead Generation Strategy, Campaign Development and Execution, Inbound Marketing, Analytics and Conversion Work, Segment/Persona Research, and Personalized Communications/Coaching.
Our clients are global and include a mix or small and large charities. Some of our current and past clients include organizations such as Amnesty International, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, American Heart and Stroke Association, Heart and Stroke Association, Sunnybrook Hospital Foundation, St. Joseph’s Health Centre Foundation, War Child Canada, Vancouver General Hospital Foundation, World Wildlife Fund Canada, CAMH Foundation, Ontario SPCA and Humane Societies, Canadian Cancer Society, and many more.
Our Marketing team is currently doing incredible work and because of this we are growing fast. Want to join us?
Your day to day will include a healthy combination of:
• Overseeing copy and editing (You can create and identify a compelling story);
• Coordinating and driving (leading) projects with clients and consultants in online and offline direct response fundraising (You’re going to have a bunch of deadlines for a bunch of people, and will be responsible for making that work);
• Actively pursuing solutions to the challenges that are bound to arise in the digital environment (You are a self motivated marketing professional who stays curious);
• Navigating and executing ad campaigns within multiple ad platforms (You know your way around places like Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Adwords);
• Researching new and relevant trends for clients as needs arise (We want you to be a nerd who truly enjoys learning what’s new on the internet tomorrow and the next day);
• Post-campaign reporting and data analysis (Can you make numbers tell an interesting story?);
• Assistance with digital marketing campaigns – from ideation, to pitch, to execution, to analysis (You’re not scared to speak your mind and come up with new ideas)
We are looking for an individual with 1-3 years experience in a project management and/or marketing role.
With that in mind – if you answer yes to all of the following, we can’t wait for you to apply:
• “I’m ready to join a fast-paced, innovative team and know that means I’ll be breaking a sweat some days”
• “I’m passionate about solving problems that don’t seem to have an easy solution!”
• “I live and breathe digital”
• “I’m a professional communicator – both written and verbal”
• “I can run with a project from start to finish”
• “I’m the kind of person to ask for help when I need it”
• “I’m a creative thinker excited to bring smart ideas to life”
If you would like to discuss this position further or would like to apply for the position, please e-mail email@example.com.
Please use Subject Line: Digital Marketing hjc – Your_Name_Here
hjc is a flexible, progressive work place
Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate periods of pressure
Occasional travel may be required
Please Use Subject Line: Digital Marketing hjc - Your_Name_Here
We thank everyone for their interest but only those selected for interview will be contacted.