One size doesn’t fit all
With over two decades working with all types of clients, if there’s one thing we’re sure of, it’s that no two organizations are the same. That’s why when you work with us, you can always expect unique solutions to match your needs, budget, and supporters.
Below is a list of our most popular services, but there’s more that we can offer, please contact us today!
- Improved supporter (donor) experience by fixing broken journeys
- Improved overall stewardship
- Improved acquisition
- Improved fundraising results
- Improved analysis and targeting
- Increased list size
- Attract new donors
- Hone your marketing funnel
- Increase conversions through email
- Engage your supporters by combining storytelling, imagery, and best practice copy and design
- Increase supporter loyalty and brand preference
- Acquire new donors and participants
- Increase your conversions
- Engage your supporters and donors through multiple channels
- Increased conversions across all calls-to-action
- Owned data you can apply to all marketing channels
- Less reliance on third party benchmarks
- 360° Virtual Reality
- Campaign Videos
- Understanding of processes, people and technology
- Senior leadership that can build consensus
- Increase efficiency across your organization
- Better results by combining strategy with platform functionality
- Fast turn-around with in-house development and design
- Consultants located in all North American time zones
- Increase average fundraising ad donation amount
- Increase participant recruitment and engagement
- User experience
- Peace of mind knowing we’re there when you need us
- Flexible consultancy without worrying about commitment
- Solutions that are tailored to the needs of your organization
- Digital Marketing Plans
- Integrated Fundraising Plans (Offline & Online)
- Communication Calendars and Plans
- P2P Communication and Coaching Plans
- Landing Pages
- Donation Forms
- Email Stationery
- Google Analytics, Tracking, Source Codes
- A/B Testing
- Welcome Series Strategy & Consult
- Donor Surveys and Upgrade Series’
- Key Messaging and Copy
- Social Media Integration
- Email Strategy & Delivery
Our Constituent Experience (CX) and Journey methodology gives us a strategy to improve the overall supporter experience so you can build closer constituent relationships, retain more donors, and convert more donors into higher levels of giving.
Our non-profit CX Mapping methodology was developed by hjc in partnership with Oracle. After being inspired by the Stanford Design School, Oracle initially developed this process for the private sector over eight years ago. Then four years ago, Oracle partnered with hjc to pioneer and develop this methodology specifically for the non-profit sector.
We move beyond the RFM model (Recency, Frequency, Monetary) to consider additional motivations, communication channels and constituent behavioral/psycho-demographic profiles – by each segment or constituent type.
It allows organizations to deliver data-driven, personalized communications that focuses on the emotional needs and desires of each constituent type. It helps non-profits communicate directly with a large pool of participants, donors and prospective donors, using a more targeted and individualized approach, geared for results.
Capturing new donors is just as important as stewarding existing donors.
From increasing your email list, gathering new donors, and guiding your constituents from the top of the funnel to the bottom, we can help you reach your conversion goals.
Email is one of the most intimate channels for communication, and the consent that your constituents give you through email opt-ins is not one you should take lightly.
When done right, fundraising through email can be incredibly effective. From telling engaging and compelling stories of those who benefit from your organization, to going outside the conventions of email marketing – see the power of email fundraising today.
Trying to engage a new audience segment? Looking to increase acquisition? Want to breathe new life into a previous campaign? Whatever your goals are, we can help you make them a reality.
From discovery, to strategy, to execution and analysis. Whatever your goals may be, we’ll guide you from start to finish.
Your organizational goals span widely from email acquisition, to donations, and more. The key to your success lies in measuring your efforts.
By introducing a testing schedule, intelligent tracking, and industry best practices, we will help you understand how to engage your constituents most effectively.
With our expert team of award winning filmmakers, writers, and fundraising professionals, hjc is uniquely equipped to deliver your stories to a broad audience, and all while working closely with your team from start to finish. We’ve been helping organizations tell great stories and fundraise through video for decades.
Combining fundraising best practice and leading-edge filmmaking through the latest technologies, we’ll engage your constituents in exciting new ways to produce incredible results.
But don’t take our word for it, learn about the amazing ways we’ve helped organizations below. Want some of our special sauce for your storytelling?
Learn more at www.hjc360.ca
We help organizations optimize their current fundraising platform(s) or evaluate and recommend new solutions.
Through a deep-dive discovery, we will work with you to understand your organization’s goals and challenges as it relates to technology, fundraising, marketing, communications, programs and overall operations. We will provide you with strategic and technological recommendations drawn from years of experience and market research. Depending on your platform, we can implement upgrades/improvements ourselves or partner with industry experts specializing in your platform(s). We have been making technology recommendations and performing audits for over ten years and have a large eco-system of trusted partners.
Luminate Online is an integrated toolset providing users with the ability to run data-driven and persona based online fundraising programs.
We’ve implemented and supported over 300 organizations using this platform in the last 10 years. We can deliver customized functionality and designs based on fundraising strategy and experience to meet your organizational needs.
TeamRaiser is a Peer-to-Peer fundraising platform that supports runs, walks, rides, endurance events and DIY fundraisers. It’s customizability and integration with email and social channels make it a popular choice for many of our clients.
We’ve implemented and supported over 250 organizations using TeamRaiser in the last 10 years. As part of our implementation and P2P website builds, we can deliver P2P strategy, support, recruitment, coaching campaigns, copy, branding, design and complex IT support to ensure your TeamRaiser is a success.
When our clients come to us with a unique problem, they deserve a unique solution.
Whether it’s the need for us to step in on a case-by-case basis to execute on your needs, coaching on strategy or creative, evaluating a new business decision, or anything in between, our Custom Strategic Solutions will help you ensure the job is done right.